Saturday 12 March 2011

Everywhere you go- Saraseto Records

I was wanting to write a blog on the album launch by Saraseto Records for their debut compilation album Everywhere you go. It's tonight in Stereo in Glasgow, or if you're an east coaster there's one in Edinburgh's Sneaky Pete's tomorrow evening.

I was sent through the album last week and was pleasantly surprised by the vast variety of artists, both familiar and sparklingly new.

As I was saying- I was wanting to write a blog on the album and the launch, but alas I made the worst mistake a blogger could make... I read somebody else's blog about it before I wrote my own.

So instead of me stringing together paragraphs that I'd spend hours dithering over their originality and intertextuality, I thought I'd just put a link to said blog, as it's actually very good!

http://www.isthismusic.com/various-artists-25

In brief, the album's great and I'm excited to see what the label bring to our attention next!

For more information check out Saraseto's website: www.sarasetorecords.com

No comments:

Post a Comment